Ph.D. Program of Aquatic Science and Technology, College of Hydrosphere Science, National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology
Postgraduate apply for Industrial theme type practice
Approved at the College Faculty Meeting on July 01, 2019
1. Internship Period
(1) The postgraduate of Ph.D. Program of Aquatic Science and Technology, College of Hydrosphere Science, during term time (include winter and summer vacation) must choose to study 3 credit the "Industrial theme type practice (1)" course. Satisfy the internship period and pass the qualified, will obtain "Industrial theme type practice (1)" 3 credit, and included in required graduation credit.
(2) The Industrial theme type practice (1) is required credit, Industrial theme type practice (2) and Industrial theme type practice (3) is elective courses, the three-course is belonged off-campus internship for the intern, each internship for 320 hours (8 hours /* 5 days /* 8 weeks = 320 hours) obtain 3 credit, the internship times can accumulate, if off-campus internship on all semester, can obtain 9 credit, and study Industrial theme type practice (1), Industrial theme type practice (2), Industrial theme type practice (3) 3 courses, are same to recognition upper limit is 9 credit.
2. Place of Internship Agency
The postgraduate of Ph.D. Program of Aquatic Science and Technology, College of Hydrosphere Science can determine for self-want to go each company, agency, and research institute, laboratory to the intern, the internship place not restrict domestic, and can go for oversea pass the qualified internship space.
3. Internship Evaluation
(1) By the Dean (or Director) to recognize the place of the internship agency.
(2) When each internship finished, the student must turn in once “Internship Report”.
(3) Internship performance evaluation is internship agency 50% constitute, 30% constitute school tutor respectively and 20% constitute internship report, fail grades (the score not reached 70) cannot get the credit.
4. The Regulations were approved and implemented at the College Faculty Meeting, all amendments shall follow the same procedure.